Best Robotic Vacuums 2019
Robotic Vacuums are extremely hot these days and will make a great gift to someone or yourself. Robotic Vacuums will clean while you are away or sleeping. They can even be programmed to start “work” at a specific time.
When searching for a Robotic Vacuum, make sure the type of floor you have will work with the robotic vacuum as the majority of the robotic cleaners will not work well on shag carpeting. You should look at the features, performance and dimensions while searching for a robotic vacuum.
- Cleaning Style: Braava uses disposable or microfiber cleaning cloths to pick up dirt, hair and dust from all your hard-surface floors including tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate. Braava systematically covers your entire floor in a single pass
- Navigation: NorthStar Navigation System 2 Place additional Cubes in other areas and as Braava finishes cleaning one room it will travel from channel to channel thoroughly cleaning floors
- Coverage: Dry Mopping Coverage 1000 sq. ft. or Damp Mopping Coverage 350 sq. ft.
- Pro-Clean System: Reservoir cleaning pad dispenses cleaning solution to refresh Pro-Clean microfiber cloth
- Turbo Charge Cradle: One-stop charging and storage space, charging Braava 380t in as fast as two hours.
- Run Time: Dry mopping 4 hours or Damp Mopping 2.5 hours
What’s In The Box
- Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- Turbo Charge Cradle
- Wall Charger NiMH Battery (2000 mAh)
- NorthStar2 Navigation Cube
- 1 Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
- ProClean Reservoir Pad
- 2 “C” Batteries
- Cloths: 2 Microfiber Sweeping Cloths, 2 Microfiber Mopping Cloths
The instant you open and start to use the iRobot Braava 380t, you will fall in love with this little robot. All you need to do is fill the iRobot with water, set him on the floor and watch it clean your floors. It will take around 2 hours to do a leveling room and a kitchen area depending on how big the area is. Since it’s automatic, there is no need to watch or pay attention to it (unless you want to).
The Braava 380t will last for up to four hours in dry sweeping or two and a half hours for wet mopping because it needs a recharge.
- Cleaning System: AeroVac Series I
- Filtration: AeroVac Filter
- Dirt Detect: Series I
- Accessories: 1 Virtual Wall, Flat Brush Cleaning Tool
- Patented, Three-Stage Cleaning System: A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges as counter-rotating brushes pick up dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from the floor. An efficient vacuum pulls dirt and hair off of Roomba’s brushes and into the bin.
- AeroVac Technology: Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba’s brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often.
- Improved Brush Design: An improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba’s brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
What’s In The Box
- 1 Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot With AeroVac Bin
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Battery Charger 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
- 1 Auto Virtual Wall (requires 2 C batteries, not included)
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Battery[/box]
The iRobot Roomba 650 is a handy robotic vacuum and will run for four hours before it needs a charge. If you have a pet then the Roomba 650 will be the perfect vacuum for you as it will pick up all of your pets hair from hard surface and carpeting.
This robotic vacuum comes with sensors that will guide and direct it along the wall edges and other obstacles. It has a virtual wall that it will not cross so you don’t have to worry about places it’s not suppose to go.
The iRobot Roomba 650 is lightweight and works hard to clean your home. This is one of the better robotic vacuum cleaner you can find.
- Intelligent Navigation: The NorthStar Navigation System works like an indoor GPS that helps Mint keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go. Specifically, the NorthStar Cube projects a signal that Mint uses to determine its location. Then as Mint starts cleaning, it builds a map of the area as it goes, marking walls, obstacles and drop offs as it encounters them. After Mint finishes cleaning open areas and around obstacles, it performs a final edge cleaning along walls and furniture and then returns to where it started so you know right where to find it.
- Sweeps & Mops: Mint’s dual modes let you easily maintain all your hard surface floors with one device. In Sweep mode, Mint uses a dry sweeping cloth to pick up dust bunnies, pet hair and grit from your floor. In Mop mode, Mint cleans with a pre-moistened cleaning cloth and a special back-and-forth mopping motion to pick up deeper dirt and grime. All it takes to switch modes is a fresh cleaning cloth and a press of a button.
- Cleaning Cloths: Mint works with commonly available disposable cleaning cloths or with re-usable microfiber cloths. Mint’s specially designed microfiber cloths can be re-washed and re-used hundreds of times. Different cloths have been developed to optimize both sweeping and mopping. Flat white microfiber cloths are ideal for attracting dust and dirt while dry sweeping. Textured grey cloths hold water and help loosen and grab deeper grime when mopping. Mint comes with a starter pack of 1 mopping and 2 sweeping cloths.
What’s In The Box
- Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner
- NorthStar Navigation Cube with 2 C batteries
- 2 dry sweeping microfiber cloths
- 1 wet mopping microfiber cloth
- power adapter
- quick start guide
- user manual
- Backed by a 1 year warranty[/box]
The Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner 4200 is the cheapest robotic vacuum cleaner out of the three listed on this page. It’s a compact robot cleaner that will run up to 3 hours on a single charge using microfiber. The Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner 4200 is guided by North Star Navigation system to methodically clean open areas, around furniture and rugs.
This robotic vacuum cleaner runs on a whisper-quiet operation and will turn itself off when finished. It’s a low maintenance machine with no bins to empty or filters to change. It’s measured at 9.6 inches wide by 8.5 inches deep by 3.1 inches high. The Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner 4200 comes with a 1 year warranty.