StrongVPN Review – Stay Anonymous | Try StrongVPN For Free
StrongVPN has been in the internet service business since 1995 and has been known for the excellent services and customer support. If you want to hide your IP address for whatever reason, then StrongVPN is for you.
You will be completely anonymous with StrongVPN with a high speed connection and no bandwidth limitation. This is 100 times better than the free proxies you are using right now.
- 10627+ IP addresses on 359 servers in 20 different countries
- OpenVPN (SSL), PPTP/L2TP/SSTP
- Strong Encryption (128-2048 bit)
- Unlimited data transfer
- Fast Speeds
- Dynamic IPs and Static IPs are available
- Can be used on your mobile devices
- 7 days money back guarantee
- Great Support
StrongVPN Packges & Pricing
StrongVPN provides you with a lot of options and pricing to fit the needs of all users. All packages are sold in 3 months, 6 months and 1 year increments. You can save more if you pay for the yearly packages.
StrongVPN’s OpenVPN packages also includes access to PPTP/L2TP/SSTP type servers.
Difference Between PPTP VPN and OpenVPN
- PPTP will work with devices like iPhone, Android, Mobile as all you will need is a host name, username and password. OpenVPN will not work with these devices.
- Normally PPTP is faster in speed compared to a OpenVPN connection
- If a PPTP connection has problem communication with the VPN server, it will drop the connection and expose your real IP address. OpenVPN won’t expose your Real IP even if your connection drops.
- OpenVPN offers stronger Encryption. PPTP offers a 128-bit encryption while OpenVPN offers a 128-2048 bit encryption.
- StrongVPN’s OpenVPN accounts has access to all of their servers (both PPTP & OpenVPN).
Overall, OpenVPN is the way to go if you can afford the monthly price starting at $10/month since you have access to both PPTP and OpenVPN servers. If you can’t afford the monthly price, I would go with the Lite PPTP for $7/month and upgrade to OpenVPN later on if you need to.
Unlimited Data Transfer & Fast Speeds
You will never be capped with StrongVPN. You can download as much as you want and never be capped. Speeds are also very fast. You shouldn’t notice any slow speeds with using StrongVPN.
How Many Devices Can I Use StrongVPN On?
As many as you want, but only once device at a time. If you want to use it on more than one device, you can add another VPN account for $2/month.
Depending on your plan, you are only allowed to switch to a different IP addresses a couple of times a month. I don’t really like how they only allowed a certain amount of IP changing each month, but this is also good in some ways.
Other VPN services are always changing your IP address even if you don’t want to. StrongVPN on the other hand lets you pick when you want to change it. This means you can use the same IP address then change it once you get bored of it.
Currently, there are 10627+ IP addresses on 359 servers in 20 different countries and more coming soon as they upgrade their hardware.
StrongVPN Logging Policy
The only thing that they log is the time you log on, log off, location the VPN connection was made, duration and bandwidth used. They do not log what website you are visiting or what you are downloading. Logging is used to prevent spammers from using their services.
Your StrongVPN Account
Once you sign up with StrongVPN, you will receive your account information and instructions within the hour so if you don’t get your username and password, make sure that your spam filter isn’t blocking the email. Contact support if you are still having trouble receiving your account information.
StrongVPN uses the standard OpenVPN application so there is nothing special about this software. You basically enter your username and password then click connect. That’s basically it.
StrongVPN is a good place to start if you are new to VPN. It’s a lot better than using proxies and it’s affordable. Ideally, you can use it to unlock websites that are locked in your country, downloading, or if you just want to hide your IP.
Free Trial Of StrongVPN
Sign up for StrongVPN and if you aren’t happy for any reason, you may cancel your service within 7 days and get all of your money back. No questions will be asked.