Nextiva – Business VoIP For Less
Nextiva is the #1 rated business phone service with no contracts or setup fees offering Business VoIP, call centers, PBX SIP trunks, and Online Faxing. 60,000+ companies are currently replying on Nextiva for their business VoIP communication, so Nextiva is doing something right.
- Starts at 19.95/month
- Unlimited calling & faxing
- Keep your existing phone number
- Local & toll-free number are included
- No setup fees and there are no contracts required
- Technical support is based in the U.S.
- 100+ business features
Business VoIP Plans Pricing
Business VoIP comes in two plans: Office Pro & Office Enterprise. You can see all the features of the two plans and compare them at the Nextiva Website.
VoIP Call Centers
- Add calls queues as you need them
- Professional greetings and routing with Nextiva
- Reduce costs for your business and at the same time increase sales
Nextiva Call Center comes in PRO & Enterprise Plans.
- Pro: It’s ideal for small and mid-sized phone service centers with multiple agents and offers intuitive online dashboard and enhanced reporting options.
- Enterprise: For call centers that needs greater flexibility such as outgoing call control and DNIS support.
PBX Sip Trunks
Nextiva keeps business-class SIP trunking service in which you can save money on all of your business communications, increase your return on investment and benefit from unlimited local & distance calling. All this without the cost of switching your existing PBX equipment.
- Starts at $14.95/month
- Unlimited nationwide calls
- You can keep your PBX phone equipment
- Low international calling rates
- Save money on lower rates on long distance, international, and in-bound toll free calls which can save you up to 80% on your phone bill. All this without replacing your existing phone number or equipment.
- Save time with knowledgeable technicians and an easy system to use. Setting up has never been easier. Let Nextiva’s customer support help you.
- You can leverage your existing internet connection to modernize your office. There is no cost to call your remote offices or employees using Nextiva phones.
- Starts at only $4.95/month
- Nextiva’s online faxing service is easier than sending an email
- You can access faxes from anywhere
- Never jammed, busy or out of paper
- Send & Receive faxes by email, fax machine, cell phone or Microsoft applications
- No more busy signals as Nextiva’s online faxing service will continue to try to resend faxes to your recipient until it goes through. You will even get a confirmation once your faxes are sent.
You can save up to 80% if you compare it with your existing faxing service. Nextiva’s vFax starts at a low $4.95/month for up to 500 faxes. If you need more, Nextiva offers multiple plans to meet your business needs.
Nextiva is trusted by big companies such as IBM, Allstate, Acura, Burger King, and lots more. Currently, Nextiva is used by over 60,000+ companies which makes Nextiva one of the largest VoIP providers in the nation. Nextiva will save you money and help your business grow.